Autumn in the Northwest: It is here again, that season of color and wistfulness, which leaves us wondering what we forgot to do in the heat of summer. All the fruit is in the freezer, and we prepare to celebrate the harvest with friends and family. Best wishes to all for a healthy new season, and please write to share your favorite health tips and favorite healthy meals. There are few adventures more intimate than great fresh foods shared with friends. --Scott and Ruth
The Healthy Gourmet
A blog written by Scott and Ruth Parsons, co-directors of The Healthy Gourmet Food and Lifestyle School, featuring recipes, book recommendations, articles, photos, links, an abbreviated price list for our services,and other useful information for anyone wanting a simple, delicious, sustainable eating guide for staying healthier, living longer, saving money and saving the planet.
- Name: Scott and Ruth
- Location: Wenatchee, WA, United States
We have over 30 years of experience growing, preparing, cooking and teaching people about the benefits eating incredibly delicious plant-based food. Our combined experience includes commercial organic farming, soyfoods production, whole grain bakery, natural foods catering, giving lectures and workshops on transforming one's relationship with food.
- Open House at The Riverwalk Inn and Garden Cafe i...
- The daffodils, 7 inches tall on the south side of...
- Healthy Gourmet Personal Chef Service 509-663-832...
- Flatbread Modern Cuisine from an Ancient Traditi...
- Healthy Gourmet Personal Chef Service 509-663-8326...
- Happy New Year! The Healthy Gourmet Person...
- Basil and Pesto--the tastes of summer! Summer o...
- Announcing our Introductory Food Subscription Ser...
- Vegan Wedding CakeThis cake is a prototype for a c...
- Exotic VegetablesWe love to grow all kinds of prod...
- September 2005
- January 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- February 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- January 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- November 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- April 2009